Archived — Consultation Paper
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
The public consultation period ended on July 13, 2010, at which time this website was closed to additional comments and submissions.
Between May 10 and July 13, more than 2010 Canadian individuals and organizations registered to share their ideas and submissions. You can read their contributions—and the comments from other users—in the Submissions Area and the Idea Forum.
Improving Canada's Digital Advantage
Strategies for Sustainable Prosperity
Consultation Paper on a Digital Economy Strategy for Canada
- Message from the Minister of Industry
- Message from the Minister of Human Resources and Skills Development
- Message from the Minister of Canadian Heritage and Official Languages
- Capacity to Innovate Using Digital Technologies
- Building a World-Class Digital Infrastructure
- Growing the Information and Communications Technology Industry
- Digital Media: Creating Canada's Digital Content Advantage
- Building Digital Skills for Tomorrow
- Date modified: